DoughEZ Extra Large 17.5″ x 32″ Non-Slip Silicone Pastry Dough Rolling Mat and 6 Guide Sticks
- THIS IS HOW WE ROLL: With our patented process and design, bakers of all skill levels can achieve perfect dough thickness with each roll. Enjoy evenly baked goods faster and easier without all the mess.
- ROLL WITH EASE: DoughEZ is your simple solution for more tender and consistently baked goods. Our unique extra large, Non-Stick Pastry Mat and Guide Sticks eliminate the floury mess and stress of over worked dough.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: DoughEZ Rolling Mat is almost 2 1/2 times larger than your average baking sheet and is made from BPA Free, FDA approved food safe materials. Its strong fiber mesh silicone construction is flexible and durable and our non-slip surface will not slip and slide when rolling out your dough.
- EASY CARE: With proper at home care your DoughEZ Rolling Mat can last a lifetime. Simply wash both sides of your mat with mild soap and warm water. Dry both sides completely with a clean soft cloth before rolling up and storing away.
- FREE SHIPPING WITH DOUGHEZ ROLLING SYSTEM ORDER and FREE RECIPE eBOOK: Receive a FREE Recipe eBook with the purchase of your DoughEZ Pastry Mat Kit. Enjoy 15 of our favorite sweet and savory DoughEZ recipes, including sugar cookie dough, apple pie, pizza dough, empanadas, cinnamon rolls and more! Learn to prepare your favorite pastries like a Pro, with no fuss and no floury mess.
Multi-purpose guide sticks make rolling dough to the perfect thickness EZ. Total of 6 Guide Sticks of varying thickness’. 1 set of 1/8″ thickness and 2 sets at 1/4″ thickness. Guide sticks can be stacked together to achieve various depth in thickness. The 1/4″ guide sticks are notched and can be snapped together to form a 9 x 13 x1 inch pastry frame. This can be used to achieve dough thickness of 1″. Pastry frame can be used to make no baked confections. See our website blog for suggestions.
Dough EZ® Greatly Reduces the Need for Excessive Flour During the Rolling Process*
*All recipes can vary. Minor adjustments to recipes or use of small dusting of flour may be needed for optimal results, when working with wet or sticky dough.
Lisa Sullivan –
Love this! So much better the all the wasted parchment paper. My only negative is I roll my cookies 3/8 but I taped two guides together and it works great!